Australian Industry Ttraining was established during 2001 as a result of industry demand for quality corporate training that was tailored to meet an organisation’s operational needs.
AIT recognizes that Australian organisations are very capable of running their business and identifying what they need (in the form of training and resources). AIT aims to work with, and support its clients, so as to establish a mutually beneficial relationship where both parties can rely on and trust, the other organisation.
AIT’s Primary Objectives are to:
- Establish a small client base that can be supported and serviced to the full satisfaction of the client
- Provide quality service and support that promotes a mutual respect and trust between AIT and its clients
- Provide a support mechanism to our clients that demonstrates our commitment to assisting our clients achieve their corporate aims
AIT’s Operational Strategies are to:
- Be flexible and adaptable in its service and support provision in order to “fit in” with an organisations operational and management requirements
- Provide both direct and indirect support to its clients through the provision of this website and the readiness of AITs staff to provide technical support and/or advice
- Remain a client driven business that holds client needs as its highest priority
Since commencing operations in 2001 AITP has established a solid foundation from which it has expanded its current customer base and developed new training in response to the needs and demands of Australian industry.
As a result, AITP has excellent links with several national/international companies through the provision of quality training and consultancy.
AITP’s continued growth has been on the basis of using Associate trainers who are specialists with years of experience. This allows AITP to offer a greater range of training options whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and competence.
AITP recognizes that Australian organisations are very capable of running their business and identifying what they need (in the form of training and resources). AITP aims to work with and support its clients to establish a mutually beneficial relationship where both parties can rely on and trust each other.
What can AITP offer?
- Flexible and adaptable service and support to each individual learner
- The focus to deliver training and consultations that organisations have identified are best for their staff and organisation
- The experience and capability to “fit in” with an organisation’s operational and management requirements:
- At times training a group of individuals from an organisation will help establish a clear system to be put in place;
- Other times one on one training is best to align an individual with an organisation’s standards;
- Offering Skills Recognition approach (where training is not required at all);
- Both direct and indirect support to its clients through the provision of skilled trainers, assessors, consultants and administrative support staff;
- Issuance of qualifications to nationally recognised standards;
- Skilled, experienced and qualified staff
Our approach to business
The client contacts us to discuss their training needs; a meeting is arranged with one of our consultants. The client determines the focus of the training required, based on the needs of their organisation and staff. Training is arranged to work with the schedules, resources, and location of staff.
We aim to accommodate our clients as much as is practical. We ask that training which needs to be rescheduled is done so with as much notice as is possible. All courses are confirmed a minimum of one week prior to the training dates.
After every course participants complete an evaluation form relating to the relevancy of the course to workplace application and participants’ personal satisfaction. These forms are evaluated by both the trainer who delivered the course as well as the Manager of AITP. Feedback from this, along with feedback from the training staff, is then given to our client and results are discussed to ensure the overall training goals have been met.